Pay to win and its worthlessness

Dear developers, I hope you see and read this post. Shards are very hard and hard to get but I understand why. But explain to me this moment why the garbage skin of the survivor and the unique gameplay of the killer cost the same 9000 shards?

Killers have unique abilities, some of them even have 3 of them, and that's what I like about them. I don't get tired of playing as killers and I'm happy about it BUT for the survivors the gameplay just reminds me of "Groundhog Day" I don't even see the point in buying survivors. For what? what will it give me? another stupid skin? If indeed the survivors had built-in additional passives of at least 1-5% to something, it would make sense to buy them. Reduce the cost or add uniqueness to each survivor!! If you pay 9000 shards for a killer for unique gameplay and abilities (not perks) and this is normal, then 9000 shards for survivors is complete nonsense.

Comments