Anybody know how to fix this?
Currently getting that “cannot connect to store” every time I try to log in. Any of you good people found a fix?
There’s already a bug report so it’s not just me.
Currently getting that “cannot connect to store” every time I try to log in. Any of you good people found a fix?
There’s already a bug report so it’s not just me.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
For that particular issue I don't know a solution. However, you may try reinstalling the game and updating graphics drivers, if you haven't done that already. That helped when my game wouldn't load properly.