Healing times should scale over time - addressing the survivor heal meta
Survivors currently have access to too much healing, medkits are extremely efficient and fast at what they do & Circle of Healing is a considerable nuisance as well. Since I doubt the devs will ever delete CoH for good the next step should be to increase overall healing times.
An interesting concept would be to apply a debuff to healing after a survivor has recovered a health state. Any further injuries would be the same as reopening an old wound, it'd get worse over time. After being healed four times a survivor should be granted the maximum debuff of around 40% which would considerably punish those who rely on healing too much.
Comments
I agree it’s an issue. I’d rather have the self healing on medkits and CoH addressed instead. Team healing is totally fine.
Self healing is currently just overly accessible and way too efficient.
While I agree self-healing is too efficient, I don’t really like this idea because this doesn’t just punish medkits and CoH, it punishes healing across the board including regular healing (one survivor healing another for 16 seconds) which is not problematic.
Medkits and CoH just need to be nerfed directly.