Survivors! Stop falling for this
This has happened at least twice a day playing.even though I run kindred so everybody knows what's going on I will be doing a gen while the killer is just sniffing the hooked survivor and the other two are slowly approaching the killer trying to do a super crazy save even though we have 4 gens left. So what always happens is somebody gets downed again and the killer who funny enough usually has a one shot sniffed again and the cycle repeats until my team is dead.it annoys me so much cause if the other survivors realized this is the killers plan we can win the game if we just do gens. Also I play solo queue and I'm pretty sure the two save survivors are too so there is no game plan. It just annoys me cause it is a strategy that almost guarantee a four k for doing almost nothing. It's like whack a mole.
Sorry if I'm venting too much have a good day.
Comments
shhhh. don't tell them.
let them learn the hard way.
Your mistake was to play solo queue in the first place
It's just kind of the problem with camping as a mechanic. Not necessarily broken, but every survivor has to know what to do given the remaining gens+progress, hook position, hook states, etc. And if even one survivor doesn't know what to do, the camp is successful. But there's no way to communicate any of it, and even if you could, I've heard some absolutely wild takes on what to do against camping from content creators. You're going to have very different opinions between 4 players if they're strangers.
It's unfortunately not quite as simple as "do gens". Really depends on where the hook is and how many gens remain. Letting someone go into struggle inside of a 3 gen is a throw most of the time. And most players don't know how to comp save with 2 people, let alone in solo queue.
Killers should be able to camp, but it's also really punishing against solo queue and there's not much that can be done to correct it.
Oh, a thread where people don't just mindlessly call SoloQ OP because of the HUD changes. How refreshing. Maybe one day we will be able to acknowledge that the problem with SoloQ has always been and shall always be...
...say it with me:
A skill issue.
"even though I run kindred so everybody knows what's going on I will be doing a gen while the killer is just sniffing the hooked survivor and the other two are slowly approaching the killer trying to do a super crazy save even though we have 4 gens left. "
Other survivors only see the auras if YOU are the one hooked. Your Kindred won't help others if they're hooked.