Rework Match Making Lock.
As it stands, the match making lock only punishes players for repeatedly D/Cing... Or, it's suppose to. If you lose connection, or occasionally D/C, you still accumulate time, when it should go down a tier for ever other match you play. I played 6 games today, explain how my lock time went UP!? I had 6 hours, and now I'm at 24h, and I've not played in over 2 days prior, this game is going downhill faster than it can climb back up if everyone is banned because of match making locks due to how broken they are, and they are D/Cing because all the killers are being scummy.
Comments
Maybe resolve whatever issue is causing you to disconnect frequently from dbd matches. Getting a 24 hour penalty means you are d/cing out of a lot of games.
The Penalty should be reworked into a "Rage Quit" Penalty. If you D/C within 5m of the killer after being downed, or while on hook, you get the penalty, but if you lose connection or quit away from the killer, you aren't penalized. If hte killer is slugging you, you shouldn't be punished for wanting to leave.
Oh, and you shouldn't get punished for D/Cing on hook if you're being held hostage by your teammates.
This is a public forum, so.. no
The solution here: stop dc'ing?
Accept it or just deal with it