Depth perception issues on Red Forest rework
I'm having a hard time with depth perception as a survivor on the reworked Red Forest maps. The map wall textures are the same as the playable tile textures, and it's difficult to orient to yourself because you lose the reference point of the map wall. The textures on the tiles themselves are fine, but the map walls need to be visually distinct from the tiles to give a sense of field depth and direction. It's frustrating to accidentally path to the edge of the map because I don't have a visual indicator of where I am on in relation to the edge anymore.
Comments
Good. about time the Maps were in the Killer's favor for once.
Maybe its a good thing Survivors need to be careful where they run to.
Whew. Maybe take a break if you're so entrenched that you're celebrating visual issues on a map update
That is hardly fair, visual issues other places in this game are celebrated elsewhere. It could be a new feature to make the game more immersed and mysterious.