Game crashing when playing as skull merchant on xbox.

I've had two seperate games as skull merchant on xbox where the game randomly crashed. One was on a map i cant remember, the survivor tbagged behind a pallet, game crashed right after.

Second time was on Eyrie of Crows, chased after a carlos, whiffed on a lunge and hit the wall, and the game crashed. So far the game hasnt crashed in custom games, only in public.



Edit: the game completely crashes. Closes out of the game entirely, bringing me back to the xbox home screen.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I just played against Skull Merchant and my game crashed as well. It doesn't seem to be a regular occurence but just throwing it out there. I play on PC btw.

    Edit: Oh yeah, and to add more salt to the wound, I got a matchmaking lock because of that.

  • same thing happened to me today, but i played against skull merchant and my game just crashed midchase.

  • Same here. Came by to make a report only to see it's already been reported.

    I just crashed while playing as the new killer on Borgo. Chased a david around a pallet, kicked it then went to kick a gen and I crashed.

    I also crashed on release day playing against her on Garden of Joy. Was looping her around a pallet then my game crashed.

    I've gotten penalties for these crashes that aren't my fault.

    I'm on PS4 though.

    EDIT: game completely crashes for me as well. Closes the game and gives me an error.