What am I supposed to do against ghost face?

I'm mad and angry but more I'm very confused.i saw a ghost face creeping from like 32 meters away he slowly walks towards me and I aim my character at him and he's dead center in my screen...nothing.i run away and slowly he keeps looking at me and I turn and look at him..... nothing I drop a pallet the second I do he exposes me and I spend 30 secs just running away tryna waste time he downs me and I almost instantly expose him even though my character on the floor is not looking at him.


My main question... What the ######### was I supposed to do? I looked at him and nothing happened should I run into the ######### like Idk how to get better at looking at him without taking a hit

Comments

  • Also I know I'm bitter sorry I should take this game less seriously

  • I feel you, revealing Ghost Face has been buggy AF for awhile now. It annoys me too.

    The problem is, it's a catch-22. When I am going against a Ghost Face, I can't reveal him like ever. When I play as him? I get revealed in half a second. Like, why is it so hard for me to reveal yet also hard for me to not be revealed? What's the secret I don't know to working around this buggy mechanic?

  • You cant reveal GF from far but je can see you for up to 40 meters if im not wrong.

    May be that could be part of the problem?

    @AbsolutGrndZer0 said:

    I feel you, revealing Ghost Face has been buggy AF for awhile now. It annoys me too.

    The problem is, it's a catch-22. When I am going against a Ghost Face, I can't reveal him like ever. When I play as him? I get revealed in half a second. Like, why is it so hard for me to reveal yet also hard for me to not be revealed? What's the secret I don't know to working around this buggy mechanic?

    Same when i go with GF even crows reveal me xD

  • @dweetmain said:

    I'm mad and angry but more I'm very confused.i saw a ghost face creeping from like 32 meters away he slowly walks towards me and I aim my character at him and he's dead center in my screen...nothing.i run away and slowly he keeps looking at me and I turn and look at him..... nothing I drop a pallet the second I do he exposes me and I spend 30 secs just running away tryna waste time he downs me and I almost instantly expose him even though my character on the floor is not looking at him.

    My main question... What the ######### was I supposed to do? I looked at him and nothing happened should I run into the ######### like Idk how to get better at looking at him without taking a hit

    he has a drastically longer stalking range then your revealing range. i encourage you to read the wiki.