Is Skull Merchant's Active Zone supposed to work through floors?

I picked her up today, and I'm trying for the adept. Its been rough, so I've tried making full use of her power on Midwitch, but after losing the Adept to a dc, I got accused of intentionally exploiting???

Is this just survivors being salty or is this not how the power meant to be best used?

Comments

  • No it's supposed to work that way, makes her stronger on indoor maps.

    I got adept on my second try (woulda been first try but a feng had unbreakable and got door, was very unlucky) and I'm gonna be honest her perks don't synergize well with each other for the most part so I wouldn't rely on them for anything. I would recommend geographical readout which does slightly synergize with THWACK! and Game Afoot and Brown Noise Generator for sneaky hits and then just 3 gen as best you can.

  • @EB4TheEye said:

    I picked her up today, and I'm trying for the adept. Its been rough, so I've tried making full use of her power on Midwitch, but after losing the Adept to a dc, I got accused of intentionally exploiting???

    Is this just survivors being salty or is this not how the power meant to be best used?

    She excels at indoor maps but at the end of the day, it’s just an M1 killer with a tracking device

  • Works throught floors.

    Probably bhvr used boons code to make SM drones.

  • Ah yes, that survivor clearly knew what an exploit of her power is the very same day she releases.