I like this chapter honestly

Yes, I still don't like Skull Emojis lore, her looks, her weird unfinish-y animations or any "flavor" she has, but she is a very fun killer with very cute and unique add ons, I like what they tried to do and how you can plan different things with her power. I like every new perk and she is also playable on controller, yay!

I always wanted a "mobile" trapping killer, she scratches that itch I felt just right.

Does she need to be strong? That is a question people need to answer for themselves. I personally don't mind weaker killers every now and then, so she is fine to me. But I am a Sadako Enjoyer, I might be into pain and my opinion shouldn't be taken into account.

I also very much like the new maps design wise, Red Forest gives me old DBD vibes, which I was missing since the Farm reworks. (No idea if these are balancing nightmares, pure looks. Maybe I will grow to hate them like Eryie of Cringe)

I went in there expecting nothing and I got...something...a little bit. Itsy Bitsy.


This chapter deserves its harsh criticism, but I still like it. I thought I wouldn't. I am not saying you need to like it, I just wanted to share my genuine feelings with what I thought would be my personal most hated chapter. Also the new survivors are cool.


Dark Brazillian Manga tho

Comments