When do we get the free blood points? i signed up for the news letter that said about
Free blood points On day of the new killer on release day 7th ? I never got a email how do i get the free blood points thanks
Tagged:
Mod
Free blood points On day of the new killer on release day 7th ? I never got a email how do i get the free blood points thanks
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Quoting Mandy here:
Thanks
still not got the free blood points when will it be any one got theres yet?
I got mine yesterday.
are you sure you checked the correct boxes for the newsletter notifications?
Yeah
I didn't get mine either ๐ checked spam folder too