Santa Clown

Such a good cosmetic! Have been loving the look of it since I bought it and Im sure it looks terrifying for the surviors. And the sweaters are great too. Keep up the good work devs :D

Comments

  • It really is my favorite cosmetic to date. Those bellybutton maggots, though...!

  • It really is my favorite cosmetic to date. Those bellybutton maggots, though...!

    I know this cosmetic is well worth the money in my opinion. I hope they keep adding cosmetics of this quality to the game :D
  • I still have not faced a single Santa Clown :(

  • I still have not faced a single Santa Clown :(

    Me too D: I really want too also
  • I've been Santa Clowning it up! Love the skin.

  • Once I saw the arm swinging from the gift bag I had to buy it.

    Sweaters are nice. Sweater Nea looking good.

  • I absolutely detest that nose, though.

  • i thought his nose had a maggot wriggling out of it at first xD then realized it's an Ornament.  Pretty clever tbh :P.

    I intend to get it, since Clown is my far Killer.  I already own his Downtown Fair & Comedy Horror (Purple on him looks the best imo)

    I jus need to decide about which other cosmetics I want to get now, since there's a bunch I want amd whether I want em all now or not xD
  • Nikkiwhat said:
    i thought his nose had a maggot wriggling out of it at first xD then realized it's an Ornament.  Pretty clever tbh :P.

    I intend to get it, since Clown is my far Killer.  I already own his Downtown Fair & Comedy Horror (Purple on him looks the best imo)

    I jus need to decide about which other cosmetics I want to get now, since there's a bunch I want amd whether I want em all now or not xD
    If I were you I'd get the Santa one first! Who knows if it is a limited time only. I know the halloween ones are still for sale but ya never know. Besides I think it is the best cosmetic in the game hands down but get what you want ^^