For The People not working?
I recently unlocked For The People and keep trying to use it, but even if I'm Healthy, I keep pressing the active button while healing and it doesn't work. My deadhard works so it's the the button itself. Am I doing something wrong?
Comments
Do you actually see the button prompt or is that already missing? Also, you sure you were healing the other surv and not mending from deep wounds?
can you make a short clip of it happening?
I don't have screencap or anything, but the button prompt is there, I'm furiously clicking the button for it to activate, i've tried long press, i've tried a different keybind, nada. 6 games it wouldn't work. trying it one last time.
Sounds like a bug then!
Check if someone reported it already. If so upvote it and maybe add additions info as comment, otherwise create a new report, try to give all info (which char were you playing, other perks, vs different killers/perks or was something always the same, how often, keybinds you tested etc)