The Legion's power...
Sloppy Butcher should affect feral frenzies deep wounds, and mend should work with nurse's calling. Clauophobia should also affect mending.
Running out of the timer while mending should down you, not simply let you keep mending.
You make a killer that SCREAMS use these perks, then deactivate them on him?
What's next a killer that BBQ doesn't work on?
Comments
Dont give them idears.
Pairing it with iron maiden is ######### useless.
It honestly makes me wonder if the Dev's even play this game anymore.
Just rework Legion. It'll be easier, since no one can agree how to buff him.
115% speed is never going to happen for a good reason. If they move at 115, there's basically no downside to just using a basic M1 to down a survivor after they're wounded.
The devs WANT you to use the power, not treat it like a joke because of how poorly it downs people and how frustrating it is to use. They don't want it to be an efficient choice to treat the entire killer's design as a situational effect.
I agree that they need severe reworking, but 115% isn't a solution. It's like saying "Oh Nurse's blinks are hard to land so make her 115 so I don't have to do that."
The nurse moves at 96.25%.
Nurse was made at a time when maps and gameplay were #########. If she were made today, she'd be different. So in today's DBD, you have to think without that killer as someone they want to match. If they did, they would also have to introduce something equally powerful for survivors, and you already know the complaints with them now.
I really don't know what they can do to fix how he works now but we'll see how it is when their changes go live. I'm not sold on how they said their going to change Legion on the dev stream but I'm willing to give it a chance. I hope they at least fix that super wack moonwalk bullshit.
Bump.
I know Devs read the forum would love to hear the reason they made a Killer, but ######### him by not letting the OBVIOUS synergy perks work on him.
Maybe we could change jeff so he's too chubby to sb or DS?