mutliple disconnects, technical problem ?
im experiencing many disconnects on dead by daylight, i tested my connection and everything is working find as far as i know, i also tested other multiplayer online games and have not DC'd a single time, tested on 3 different games, now i got a bad punishment for disconnecting, even when i didn't disconnect on purpose, in fact i don't care if i win or lose, maybe i should not kept trying, so i got multiple DCs, now it gave me a 5 hours DC penalty, this is sad
Comments
I was getting this too frequently before last update. Always seemed to happen when I'm smashing everyone as killer.
I verified files then the update came out.
Thought it might be OK but it just happened again. I was smashing people of course. Never once happened when the game is going badly for me. lol
I'm beginning to think this is suspicious.
Network connect time is not reset on my PC so it's not internet dropouts.