When is Twins going to become playable on console?
I play on PS4, and of the four times I've ever tried to play Twins, three of the times I got a game-breaking bug that completely softlocked me for the rest of the trial (specifically when switching between Charlotte and Victor). I've also encountered various visual bugs, such as Victor T-posing outside of Charlotte's body in the lobby. Twins seems really fun to play, and I'd really like to play them, but it seems like they're just way too broken to be playable.
This has been a problem on console ever since she came out. Why hasn't it been fixed?
Comments
They fixed that bug. You should be able to play them now.
I’ve been playing Twins fine on PS5. The only bug I’ve experienced since the last patch is not seeing Victor when attached to a survivor.
Someone said you shouldn’t when the survivor is trying to remove him but I looked at an older YouTube gameplay video and I swear I saw his aura while the survivor was trying to remove him. Or I’m going crazy