Devs: Another pip post question

It’s been mentioned repeatedly but I have yet to see anyone on team BHVR respond so imma ask again.

Is anything being done to make the pip system more fair? Just logged on and my first match was with a Legion. The other three survivors all stayed together taking hits while I did one full gen and found and removed the hex totem. After one hook, one survivor got downed again and suicided on hook. Second survivor got first down and suicided. Third survivor got downed and DCs.

I was left so killer gave me hatch and I still depipped. Entire match lasted all of 3 minutes. I was one pip away from IRI 4. I work hard to gain pips because I want the 1 million BP reward at rank reset. But how is it fair when our pips are literally tied to how others choose to play or not play the game?

No one is asking for free pips but why can’t a safety pip system be put in place when survivors DC? I understand it’s harder to do in case of hook suicides because you can’t tell if someone is genuinely trying to Kobe or if they’ve given up. But at the very least can we get a safety pip when match DCs happen? Same thing happens when a killer decides to DC early in a match.

Can anyone on team BhVR at least reply to this post and let us know if they’re aware of this and if they’ve made any plans to address this in the future? Please and thank you.

Comments

  • not all devs aren’t directly reading posts here so don’t expect them to read and answer. And those more active are probably on the community management/moderation team and are mainly taking feedback and clarifying things here, not reveal new things in development (as these things are usually not revealed/promoted just in a forum post like that)

    Though I can at least tell you that this has been often suggested/asked for and I have never seen real backlash from other community members, so I think at least it’s something they should know about but it might just be low priority right now..