Lowering the chance of Tunneling

So I was thinking about how when you're playing killer you only see the survivors and if they're injured. But you don't see how many books the survivor has. I'm a survivor main and I've seen killers forget how many hooks they have so if the killer would be able to see how many hooks the survivor has it would lower the chances of tunneling and would help new players be able to balance their gameplay and would create a more fun less toxic gameplay. Let me know what you all think

Comments

  • While some do prefer keeping track of hooks, we don't think it will do much. Those who want to tunnel will while others don't care about hooks and go after the best target ATM even if it means tunneling.

    RIP Daisy

  • Loosely keeping track of the survs you've hooked is pretty easy, honestly.

    But in cases where you have multiple survs with the similar cosmetics, it can be easy to unintentionally tunnel.

    And when a squad all goes identical? I don't even try, I just down and hook whoever I see. TBH, if a team does that, they have zero standing to get mad about it.

  • I mean this assumes that a significant amount of tunneling is acidential, it happens but usually when someone tunnels they have an understanding of what they're doing. If anything it helps people who weren't paying attention know who they need to tunnel instead. Most people generally don't care about catering to the other side massively, they may not tunnel at 5 gens to be nice but generally will just do what will make them win which often can be tunneling. This would most likely increase tunneling at the end of the day.