Wholesome moment with Michael mori

As much as -most_ of us complain I want to share a wholesome moment


mikey moried two people with tombstone and I realized he had both red addons and was going for his achievement


he found me and I jumped in a locker and instead of grabbing me he kept stabbing the locker


I wanted him to get the achievement but I figured if I let him kill me before guy number 4 then other guy might get hatch


so ten minutes of me and last guy going in and out of lockers.

I finally notice he is a twitchy and go to his chat

he was doing the same thing! We both wanted to help Mikey get his achievement but we’re worried the other was going to hide for hatch. So we then hit got out the lockers and ran up to him and gave him the tombstone moris


when I got in the chat he was telling his followers” let’s see who is more potent cuz I am and I’m not gonna let this guy get hatch” and I was saying the same thing lol

mikey came to chat and thanked us both


for all our complaints and all the toxicity this was such a good match

Comments

  • That's so cute !!

    Poor Mikey must have thought he was gonna have a long game, but the sentiment was very sweet from both of you !


    A recent wholesome moment of mine was a Trickster who tried so hard to give my friend hatch, walking for 2 whole minutes on the map trying to find it, not hearing it, and eventually very depressingly hooking my friend and apologizing in chat.

    The guy's name was "completely lost", which was very in character haha !

  • @HugTheHag said:

    That's so cute !!

    Poor Mikey must have thought he was gonna have a long game, but the sentiment was very sweet from both of you !

    A recent wholesome moment of mine was a Trickster who tried so hard to give my friend hatch, walking for 2 whole minutes on the map trying to find it, not hearing it, and eventually very depressingly hooking my friend and apologizing in chat.

    The guy's name was "completely lost", which was very in character haha !

    He kept swinging at the locker poor guy probably did a hundred tries on that achievement lol


    I just recalled when I had a Michael game and didn’t know about it the survivors lost on purpose and messaged me to say I was toxic for doing the achievement and they’d rather lose on purpose than risk giving it to me


    but I didn’t even know what it was’! I didn’t want him to deal with the same when actually doing it lol