Single Piece Rift Items

Haven't posted for a minute, but I am once again posting to see if BHVR is going to add the old single piece rift cosmetics from prior rifts?

They have made it a point to bring back most of the full sets from rifts but I don't think I have ever seen them talk about or directly acknowledge them.

Since they brought back old holiday cosmetics for both the winter and lunar new year events though I thought it might be a good idea to bring these up again.

I love the Ace one and would be willing to buy it if it returned, I know from previous discussions I have seen that other people would be too!

Here are some examples:

av-torso003-03.png df-torso002-03.png mt-torso002-03.png

And there are a few more, I don't remember them all off the top of my head, but I know David King has one too!

It would be really cool if these came back somehow!

Comments

  • I’m still waiting for Jane’s pink hair to come back but considering none of them have been released in the store I doubt they’ll ever be

  • @Phasmamain said:

    I’m still waiting for Jane’s pink hair to come back but considering none of them have been released in the store I doubt they’ll ever be

    It makes me sad tbh.