"'Loaded world is tearing down'" error message

image.png

This occurred after I left a match after it had concluded normally. My screen just froze on the loading screen and this appeared.

Apparently the world is tearing down. Positively strange.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Maybe this is what the unknown error was this whole time.................

  • Weird error message 😅

    at least it doesn’t end in dc penalty or anything I guess? Did it happen again?

    i guess verifying game files would be the first step, if it still happens, probably need the logs? (Is there even anyone on the forums anymore that helps with these technical issues now that Khaine isn’t a mod anymore?)

  • The more I read this error the more I can only think of this:

    Untitled Image

    Loaded world is tearing down, we are all doomed!

  • We've finally discovered the third way to leave a trial, simply tear down the world.

  • The Observer must be up to something...