Suggestion: Pop Goes The Weasel should work when a Survivor gets caged by Pyramid Head

I mean, the cages themselves count as hook stages so they’re like pseudo-hooks, so if they count as such and Pop is a hooking-based perk Pop should activate with them, right?

Comments

  • The whole gimmick with PH's cages was that no perks involving hooks triggered off them

    That goes for both Surv (Off the Record, DS and so on) and Killer (Pop, Pain res etcetc)

  • @Brokenbones said:

    The whole gimmick with PH's cages was that no perks involving hooks triggered off them

    That goes for both Surv (Off the Record, DS and so on) and Killer (Pop, Pain res etcetc)

    Ohhhhh


    Riiiiight


    gee I forgot about that part lmao

  • Also I’m new to the forums are they usually this


    uh


    toxic

  • @redleader2000 said:

    Also I’m new to the forums are they usually this

    uh

    toxic

    Meh, it's an online game, so there is some toxicity.

    But a lot of people are pretty shill and funny xD

    Also, yeah the whole gimmick of the cages is that they don't trigger any hook effects for either side. So its probably gonna stay that way for consistency