Help! Why does DbD get affected by PC display size, but not other games I’m playing?

I just had to get a new tv. My last broke. This is a much better tv. Why does changing my pc display size affect DbD. It’s recommended at 300%, but this game looks messed up. Others do NOT. I changed to 100% display size . Now DbD looks great, but everything on the pc is too small now

I started on steam a few years ago and had graphics issues. The game looked terrible compared to my ps4. Someone told me a setting on my pc display was affecting it. It read 150%instead of 100. What they said helped and my game looked great after I changed to their suggestion.


it’s not causing a issue with other games

I’ll change it to 100 every time I play DbD if I have to…

Comments