Please im begging you, add more sensitivity settings for console.
One sensitivity setting for console is dismal, compared to all the control in the world that PC M&K players have.
Deadzone, coefficient, acceleration, responses curves, and some more, need to be added for console. It would completely change the game for console for the better. M&K support for console would be the ultimate win but I'd just be happy with more sliders for my thumbstick.
Im genuinely discouraged from playing sometimes because of how crude the controls are. I am handicapped with certain killers that demand accurate inputs. Putting console in general at such a disadvantage compared to PC.
I would clean up and buy coffee for every single DBD dev for a year if it meant we could have this.
It's so disappointing that the game is nearly 7 years old and hasn't had this yet. Because i appreciate DBD so much, its sad that i can't enjoy it as well as others. And that shouldn't be a thing.
Thanks for reading.
Comments
Agreed.
after years of playing on controller I finally switched to M&K on PC because it felt like I got punished all the time just for playing on a controller (even though I already used certain Steam settings eg Deadzones etc)
now I still mess up plenty of time but that’s because I am actually messing up the controls myself and I need that on controller as well
honestly, yeah. This game is really obnoxious on console
This is why I can't play ranged killers.
Nurse, Pinhead, Huntress, Deathslinger, Trickster and even Plague are virtually unplayable. I literally only manage with Plague because A. she can infect objects and B. her projectiles are so janky anyway even for PC players.