In-game Pride event

Not sure if you already have this planned out, but I feel like it would be cool if every year you would organize an in-game Pride-themed event, to celebrate the LGBTQIA+ community. Which would involve Pride-themed cosmetics. Aside from a few Pride charms, I believe we don't have any cosmetics in the game that are Pride-themed.

You could even start making and selling rainbowy cosmetics. I know some people would complain that you're trying to make money off of Pride. But guess what? I'd love to buy those, and I'm sure many others would. Making money off of Pride outfits? Same as making money off of winter cosmetics, valentine's day, etc. All perfectly normal. I hope you consider this. ๐Ÿ˜„

Comments

  • Hmm, do I as a Killer really want to commit to this?... Sure.

    "YOU ARE GOING ON THE RAINBOW HOOK NOW MISTA!!!"

    Any chance we can get Pride Rainbow Vomit for Plague?

  • I meant more like rainbow shirts, pants, weapons, heads etc. but rainbow themed gens and hooks would be cool too :D