You should be able to play as any killer in custom matches, even if it's only against bots.

There needs to be some sort of way to be able to try out a killer before you actually buy them and I think custom matches are the best way to go through it. Reading their power description can give you an idea, but actually knowing how it works and what you're dealing with can help in making an informed purchase.

You get access to every perk on both sides during custom matches, and since every survivor plays exactly the same it makes no sense not to do this.

It would probably also help get people to stop asking which killer they should buy.

Comments

  • I agree, but I understand they would likely sell less if this happened. I usually try different builds for fun against bots, or play against them once in a while when I'm tired of sweaty tryhard SWFs, but it's quite boring, since bots, even though they play fairly good, are obviously lacking something.