Comments

  • Might be the same bug as the adept achievements if it’s about the merciless requirement..

    @IamFran said:

    Just got 4k and double pip with Trapper and I didn't get the adept.

    Only his perks and some addons.

    Platform: PC-Steam


  • Might be a bug

    But just in case I would no use Demogorgon's former perks too

  • More than likely it's Demo's perk.

  • If not achieved, Steam's achievement page takes a while to update.

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    If not achieved, Steam's achievement page takes a while to update.

    That was it, damn the impatient me

    Thanks everyone else for replying too I'm blessing all you kind people with many Knight-less survivor games and many DH/CoH-less killer games 🥰🥰🥰

  • its gonna be the same bug as the adepts

    i got this achievement back when it was double pip requirement and i'm pretty sure i used fearmonger to get it, so i don't think using former demo perks is a no-go

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    If not achieved, Steam's achievement page takes a while to update.

    This. I've had achievement credit consistently take over an hour to appear. On some of the achievements (particularly Power Moves, Expert Generalist, Skilled Generalist) I've had to log out to apparently force a credit upload, otherwise it wouldn't show.