Treated Blade, Cold Steel Mechanics, Battle Head Axe
I've gotten used to the cycling pretty well. I usually set up my Carnifex for a first break (like a strong pallet or breakable wall), Assassin for hunts mid-chase or at gens and my Jailer as the wild card for any scenario, and rinse and repeat. I'd rather see a buff to the Guards for each addon instead so it's more synergistic with the purple/iridecent addons.
Assassin for more suprised hunts, Carnifex for more Order and Jailer for more Control/Pincers
Chain Mail Fragment
I've thought of it having a reduced slowdown when going through windows and pallets, but it could also be an information type perk that reveals survivor's aura within 8m of a guard. Useful for pincers and predicting surivors movement.
Gives more power to yourself instead of your guards, which should be the opposite. It should opt for a more synergistic playstyle with your addons, guards and perks.
Treated Blade, Cold Steel Mechanics, Battle Head Axe
I've gotten used to the cycling pretty well. I usually set up my Carnifex for a first break (like a strong pallet or breakable wall), Assassin for hunts mid-chase or at gens and my Jailer as the wild card for any scenario, and rinse and repeat. I'd rather see a buff to the Guards for each addon instead so it's more synergistic with the purple/iridecent addons.
Assassin for more suprised hunts, Carnifex for more Order and Jailer for more Control/Pincers
Chain Mail Fragment
I've thought of it having a reduced slowdown when going through windows and pallets, but it could also be an information type perk that reveals survivor's aura within 8m of a guard. Useful for pincers and predicting surivors movement.
Gives more power to yourself instead of your guards, which should be the opposite. It should opt for a more synergistic playstyle with your addons, guards and perks.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Please make these into a thread. They're very very good.
Holy ######### I want these so bad.