Epic gamer moment Here ( Not really )
I lost two charecters I dont know how but It sucks. It says I have leveld them up but I cant play them. Now this is Epic. And they did a pretty good job so far
I lost two charecters I dont know how but It sucks. It says I have leveld them up but I cant play them. Now this is Epic. And they did a pretty good job so far
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There are problems with the saves because they ######### up the game since the last update.
Why on earth do people say 'now this is an epic gamer moment' what is an epic gamer moment?????
Open youtube, but be warned.....
Really? Just a pretty good job as usual
