Login bonus dont work or the official list is wrong
I dont get bloodpoints every day, but the list says there are bloodpoints every day:
So is the list wrong or the rewards bugged?
Tagged:
Pending
I dont get bloodpoints every day, but the list says there are bloodpoints every day:
So is the list wrong or the rewards bugged?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hm I think I got all the rewards but tbh I didn’t pay too much attention to the BP
are you sure you are trying at the right time, the ‚day‘ doesn’t change at 0:00 am local time but at 11 am EST
I have a new account on pc. I literally dump every bp i can in my characters. So im always under 3k BP. So i would notice if i get 50k BP, but i dont.
Yes, i tried it even on different times. And it happened on two days. I mean, i dont really care on my main, but my new pc account needs every bp/shards i can get, bc starting fresh is annoying.
I have the same the problem but was told us wasn’t a bug and that I may of missed it while not paying attention even though I was. But anyway this weird issue is definitely something for sure.