Why do survivors target
The match can be going fine but for some reason I end up on hook my team just teabags me or does that false rescue or just points out where I'm hiding aka just targeting me seriously what did I do wrong because as a Solo que i can't read your SWF mind and know oh I have to rescue when clearly you can rescue. Seriously why are survivors targeting people for no reason.
Comments
I kinda doubt this happened more than one match, unless you’re actively avoiding interaction with the killer at all costs.
Beyond that, trolls will be troll. Not a lot to it, I reckon.
I'm not I try keeping the killer distracted but nope they just target me.
Only time I have every seen that in all of my time playing dbd is when someone tries to give up on hook early and try to die in a winnable game with other survivors who are actually trying. I will join in and point and laugh with them. Nothing makes me happier in this game right now tbh.
Some people are just annoying trolls. I ended up in a match with a 3 man swf where while I was trying to do gens, they all body blocked me into a corner with the gen and just kept doing the “smack your butt” motion at me. They refused to stop even when the killer was approaching and I was trying to run. They body blocked me into the corner long enough for the killer to run up and then they left and I got the down. Later on I was down and left slugged and when I crawled to them for help, they just teabagged on me and wouldn’t pick me up.
Luckily the killer saw this and decided to hook them and they died.
This doesn’t happen often at all but when it does it is definitely frustrating.
It’s the outsider mentality. When you play with a group of players that are all friends or at least in a chat together they direct all of their frustrations onto the outsider because they can’t direct it towards one another. That could ruin their group if they did.
but if it’s a random then they can go full monkey brain and bully you because numbers matter. And if one person starts it the rest will probably join in due to associative behavior and socialistic tendencies. They don’t want to end up being the one getting bullied so they feel they have to copy the crowd behavior. Monkey see monkey do.