I understand the 'uninstall' posts

I understand it. BHVR has failed you in many ways. I'll join you too and uninstalled dbd.

Voting with your wallet and creating feedbacks or discussions like these will either change them or not. At least we can move on.

Comments

  • You have to say why, otherwise no one can help you

  • @Veroles said:

    Not sure if people are ever able to understand the fact that you can not make the game good for everyone. When people do not like a game they should not play it. When people are the opinion that something would higher game quality they should give feedback and keep discusing it when they love the game itself. All other posts are just waste of time for devs and also for the topic creator.

    Yup. There's plenty of things I dislike in this game, but I understand the devs don't cater to me personally. Give feedback. Maybe they will change things to your liking, maybe they won't. But you need to be prepared for the fact that there's a very good chance you won't get what you want. What you do once you come to terms with that is up to you.