Tips on following scratch marks?
Hi people,
Whenever i play with killer i lose people so easily because of the scratchmarks which suddenly stop ( mostly in grassy areas ) or don't really go anywhere. I'm good at mindgaming and countering looping but staying on survivors tracks is such a weakness to the point where i have bloodhound equipped. I feel like predator doesn't anything. Are the scratchmarks just broken or do you guys have tips on how to follow them?
I play on PS4 btw.
Whenever i play with killer i lose people so easily because of the scratchmarks which suddenly stop ( mostly in grassy areas ) or don't really go anywhere. I'm good at mindgaming and countering looping but staying on survivors tracks is such a weakness to the point where i have bloodhound equipped. I feel like predator doesn't anything. Are the scratchmarks just broken or do you guys have tips on how to follow them?
I play on PS4 btw.
Comments
You can use predator or sloppy+bloodhound and follow the blood
One important thing that broke was scratch marks. They are now much harder to see, depending on the surface and lighting.
here is a tip, not use scratchmarks but use sloppy butcher and bloodhound due to scratch marks being buggy
If it is bugged then must use bloodhound sloppy butcher isn't required for bloodhound to work and 2 perks just for tracking isn't really good at all. And when the scratch marks do get fixed don't use any tracking perks and just try to learn why did you lose the survivor as in record footage then look back and see how they escaped. This is how I learned how to track much better.