Why do you play onryo?
I have a pretty high level on her, but now that I keep playing her, I feel like I only play onryo because it’s sadako.
what are your reasons for playing her?
I have a pretty high level on her, but now that I keep playing her, I feel like I only play onryo because it’s sadako.
what are your reasons for playing her?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Cute
people suck at flash lighting her. So that’s fun to witness
I play her cause Iri Tape is busted and makes her actually very solid. Spamming your ability not only allows for condemned kills, but great map pressure too.