Holiday Horror Store
Seriously, we can’t earn a single piece of outfit for ANY character? I don’t mind spending the cash on maybe a single sweater (Meg), but it seems a bit selfish that we cannot even earn one, not ONE!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You do earn shards through gameplay which you can use to unlock some cosmetics. But for the ones that you probably want the most.. it's time to open up your wallet. That's how supply and demand works.
That's weird because I got the one for Dwight with Shards.
I'm very sorry to say so but the Legion was a complete:

And we'll be removing him along with all of his cosmetics at the end of december.
It is a good thing you are not part of the dev team because I am buying every single Joey cosmetics and mask from the others.
If I ever were to work for em I would get everything for free lmao.
The prices are not absurd and they are not leaving the store so you can ultimately unlock them with playing time.