Why do I keep losing my pips?

It is almost like EVERYTIME I close out DBD and reopen it I lose all my pips. I was at Rank 6 with one pip and it put me back at Rank 8 with one pip when I reopened DBD. Rank isn’t that important obviously but it is super annoying to have all your progress taken away from you when you close out the app. I play on PS4 by the way if that helps any.

Comments

  • ######### thats a stupid bug. try not playing for a few days then come back, if it's still happening then report this in the bug section.

  • Had it happen twice before Rank Reset this past reset....lost an entire Rank and then lost 3 pips despite only playing one game previously to closing out....and had safety pipped....

    I mean, while Rank may not technically matter much....still annoying to lose progress
  • maybe you closed the game while it was trying to save your progress?

    if there is this wheel made of entity spikes in the top middle of your screen OR on the right middle, dont close
    the game.

    thats the only thing i could think of...

  • @MegMain98 said:
    It is almost like EVERYTIME I close out DBD and reopen it I lose all my pips. I was at Rank 6 with one pip and it put me back at Rank 8 with one pip when I reopened DBD. Rank isn’t that important obviously but it is super annoying to have all your progress taken away from you when you close out the app. I play on PS4 by the way if that helps any.

    @MegMain98 said:
    It is almost like EVERYTIME I close out DBD and reopen it I lose all my pips. I was at Rank 6 with one pip and it put me back at Rank 8 with one pip when I reopened DBD. Rank isn’t that important obviously but it is super annoying to have all your progress taken away from you when you close out the app. I play on PS4 by the way if that helps any.

    Is it only the rank progress or do you lose the earned BP too?

  • Master said:

    @MegMain98 said:
    It is almost like EVERYTIME I close out DBD and reopen it I lose all my pips. I was at Rank 6 with one pip and it put me back at Rank 8 with one pip when I reopened DBD. Rank isn’t that important obviously but it is super annoying to have all your progress taken away from you when you close out the app. I play on PS4 by the way if that helps any.

    @MegMain98 said:
    It is almost like EVERYTIME I close out DBD and reopen it I lose all my pips. I was at Rank 6 with one pip and it put me back at Rank 8 with one pip when I reopened DBD. Rank isn’t that important obviously but it is super annoying to have all your progress taken away from you when you close out the app. I play on PS4 by the way if that helps any.

    Is it only the rank progress or do you lose the earned BP too?

    It’s just the rank progress, I never lose whatever bloodpoints I earn. Not like there is really a difference between Rank 6 and Rank 3 but it’s still annoying to lose any progress you’ve made.
  • Well, shoulda just stayed at the Shire.