Is it just me or dose anyone elde like the long screams from the ptb

I honestly like the scream it really emphasize the pain they are in

Comments

  • Sounds weird and its another thing thats getting changes for no reason. Should be reverted.

  • Im too used to the scream and hook UI sfx happen at the same time, its a bit weird for me that the scream come slightly earlier than sfx

  • I like it, but I can understand that itll take some time to get used to

  • You're not the only person that likes any given thing you care to think of.

  • I really like the longer screams. I feel like it adds to the scary effect of being hooked. It's pretty eerie hearing the survivors scream for that long, but it makes sense. However, the survivors screaming even before being hooked is odd, but I imagine that wasn't the intended effect.

  • It's a bit odd, since the start of the scream coincided with the exact moment the hook was done.

    We'll get used to it, though.

  • I like it, but I don't like how early the scream starts. It seems a little weird to me.

  • I mostly like it, main issue is how damn long some can actually be.

  • Can you still smack em after hook to shut them up? That’s kind of my thing.

  • @YOURFRIEND said:

    You're not the only person that likes any given thing you care to think of.

    I know but nobody was talking about it so might as well have some opinions on it.

    Not everything is a self centered im right your wrong situation

  • @DredgeyEdgey said:

    I honestly like the scream it really emphasize the pain they are in

    me 2

    @Aurelle said:

    I like it, but I don't like how early the scream starts. It seems a little weird to me.

    once the survivor gets hooked on the animation the scream starts which makes more sense than the survivor holding their pain for 1.5 seconds untill the killer exits the animation.

  • @YOURFRIEND said:

    You're not the only person that likes any given thing you care to think of.

    Yeah? But most people have been talking badly about it so I'm not surprised people want to talk about it

  • It's technically a shadow nerf to Pain Res + DMS since you can now react to the scream to stop working on a gen but I honestly like the new screams. They sound a bit more like: "Damn, there is freaking meat hook in my shoulder!" It makes the game a little bit more scary.

  • @Xernoton said:

    It's technically a shadow nerf to Pain Res + DMS since you can now react to the scream to stop working on a gen but I honestly like the new screams. They sound a bit more like: "Damn, there is freaking meat hook in my shoulder!" It makes the game a little bit more scary.

    Huh never thought about that maybe they will delay it to match the hook

  • It really hurts my ears. At least you can still slap people on hook to stop them from screaming.

  • it reminds me of old dbd i really liked long screams but they maybe should change the animation of being hooked so they dont need to start early and match the animation

  • I don't like that it's a nerf to pain res, which I feel like was done on purpose, since it's happening the same patch where eruption is nerfed.

  • I like finally being able to hear the full hook audio. That being said some survivors screams are way too long

  • It's awful and I sincerely hope they don't actually implement it. Both the scream timing being earlier and lasting longer are poor decisions. Nobody asked for this.