doubt
Hello, I would like to know if next week there will be a promotion on steam? I thank the attention.
Hello, I would like to know if next week there will be a promotion on steam? I thank the attention.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What devil speak is this....
Why does it make brain tremble....
What do you mean, like a sale? Maybe, but the steam spring sale is right around the corner so it may not go directly on sale when the dlc comes out.
Usually the base game and older DLC's go on sale around when a new chapter comes out.
I am sure there will be bloodpoint freebies for this terrible chapter as well.