Will the characters' Christmas ''ugly sweaters'' be available in store forgood?
Or only as limited/timed event during the holidays?
I got a new game with similar mechanics on Discord and since then don't really feel like playing DBD, but I did like Dwight's holiday sweater. If there's no rush to get Iridescent Shards, I'd rather save it to do at a later date, hence the question. Thanks!
Comments
A classic would be if it was only temporary over the Christmas time and New Year.
LIMITED OFFER!! BUY NOW!!!
Hahaha. Many thanks for the replies, Dwights, from another Dwight.
Dwight's snack time Xmas sweater is sexy.
Will these be coming to the official store 2019? #bump
They all stay I'm pretty sure.
I hope we get new sweaters for more survivors this year and maybe even for killers.
@Blueberry I want one from the "official" store so I can wear it out on the town #swoosh