MMR is awful
Why mmr is soo bad in this game, the main issue is that this game is not fair, every game I dodge, because this game thinks that it is good for me to have swf 3kh survivors, I have 500h in this game which 100h is with killers, its a rarity in matchmaking to get someone below 1k, why is this happening is this a bug or something.
Comments
low softcap mmr combined with player shortage makes strange lobbies
Not enough players to support the certain bracket demand for players. The more search is continuing the more it widens the gap between players mmrs. So you end up vs people with much higher playtime. Not to mention those who tank their MMR.
idk how accurate the hours in game is, I have like 4500h since 2016 and Im a poor Survivor lmao
I often get paired with beginners, sometimes they are better than me too. Smurf accounts obviously.