I feel like the all seeing add-ons should be swapped

So I played Wraith to at least see how people counter I'll see this did not learn much since the match just went down hill a survivor gave up on hook and basically dropped every pallet on the map while I wasn't chasing them. Anyways saw the all seeing add-ons and thought shouldn't they be swapped?

All seeing blood allows you to see survivors auras while all seeing spirit allows you to see generator progress. Both are good in sense but would seeing survivors auras be a lot more valuable since you can use it to help get rid of what's working on the generators. Just asking since one can see generator progress but mainly it gets a lot more white or one that allows to get a pin point location on where survivors are.

Comments

  • The survivor aura addon isn’t even that good, especially after its nerf.

  • That's one of Wraiths best add-ons imo. Being able to see which generator has the most progress and which of the others are also being worked on gives the killer a lot of information! Indirectly it tells you where survivors are on maps without you needing to use a perk slot for aura-reading like BBQnChili or Lethal persuer or Discordance.

    Back in the day before Pop Goes the Weasel was nerfed, I used to use that add-on with Pop, and it worked out great!

  • I’d say spirit is better now. Basically a mini lethal at early game and constant gen info