Comments

  • @SunflowerBat said:

    So many responses to the new chapter (applies to all chapters really) seem to come down to don't like it, don't buy it and that's fine and all for those who can actually test the new killer (ptb pc users) to see if they are someone they'd like to play but for us console users that's not the case.

    Sure we could go watch some streamers play test them but again, those are pc users. It's well known some killers handling doesn't translate well to console from pc, and even then just because you may like M1 killers doesn't mean you'll like all M1 killers, for instance I love Wraith but not Sadako. Both M1 at core yet different enough to matter.

    Splinters used to be a thing but no longer are, I understand we can't get a ptb on console and that ptb is mainly for testing/bugs, still though pc has a try before you buy with the ptb. So don't like it don't buy it doesn't carry that much weight in regards to playing...cosmetics sure, but not gameplay.

    Maybe one day in bots only, us console users can try the killer before a purchase as well.

    I feel your sentiment, and we'd have to add those Epic gamers to our list as well, if any of those accounts are legit. As far as I know just Steam users have access to PTBs. Everything they do apparently flows through Steam.

    I also find it fustrating all of the Fog Whisperers are on PC, us consolers cannot even apply. It makes little sense to me the largest portion of the playerbase by far has so limited representation.

  • @JPLongstreet said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/365831/dont-like-it-dont-buy-it-console-and-pc

    I feel your sentiment, and we'd have to add those Epic gamers to our list as well, if any of those accounts are legit. As far as I know just Steam users have access to PTBs. Everything they do apparently flows through Steam.

    I also find it fustrating all of the Fog Whisperers are on PC, us consolers cannot even apply. It makes little sense to me the largest portion of the playerbase by far has so limited representation.

    Indeed.

    Other games have PTB's on Console. Why not DBD?