About that BP bonus for more wanted role (Survivor / Killer)

I noticed that usualy during the day Survivors have +100% BP (EU region), but when you want to find match it usualy takes a bit of time (~30-90 sec lets say). But when you pick Killer, it is almost always not only faster but sometimes even instant. Can someone explain this to me? :/

Comments

  • I've noticed the same thing. It's very strange and makes me feel like the bonus is deceptive for some reason.

  • For me killer match take longer to find during day and survivor match is almost instant. At night time killer match is instant but survivir match takes time to find. Bonus is on survivor during days at 100% and at evening/night at killer.

  • I'd imagine it could be to do with MMR ranges, and maybe the incentives don't account for where you are in MMR. I've seen other people say their survivor is instant in day which I agree with but I find even if the incentive on survivor early evening killer queues are quicker, I'd assume my killer MMR is higher than my survivor's so that might play a factor.

  • Usually whatever role has the bonus is basically instant matches for me.