Myers and graphics reworks

I think they need to update his graphics.

Like, come on! He is very fun to play if you want to scare people. He needs an upgrade at this points

Also, bring old Laurie back plz

Comments

  • They did update this perk! They added a speed boost to the healed survivor when they're picked up, so the main reason you'd run the perk would be the aura reading and the speed boost.

    I'm not even sure if the perk even has the aura intensity anymore based on the wiki description, I don't own Ash so I never tested it.

  • @jesterkind said:

    They did update this perk! They added a speed boost to the healed survivor when they're picked up, so the main reason you'd run the perk would be the aura reading and the speed boost.

    I'm not even sure if the perk even has the aura intensity anymore based on the wiki description, I don't own Ash so I never tested it.

    Well this thread got completely edited while I was typing, lol, it used to be about Buckle Up

  • @jesterkind said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3353378#Comment_3353378

    Well this thread got completely edited while I was typing, lol, it used to be about Buckle Up

    I litteraly posted the thread about buckle up

    and changed it 2seconds afterward (coulnd't delete it for some reasons)