[[Fan-Concept]] THE LEGION As a Playable Survivor? [[SURVIVOR LEGION]]

lr88xpnqpv321.png

Art By: Dakotchi

tumblr_0a5421a1b4654d40730ef3d0e3ef6e5f_a41a2ed3_1280.png

Art By: Rambluz

image.png

And to those who aren't aware of the "Never Stop Slashing: Skins I'm begging bE for It's these. Even thought their purpose was made for KILLER Legion. I see no reason they can't be converted for a Survivor Legion.

amacky-art-never-stop-slashing-01-frank-legion-png.jpg amacky-art-never-stop-slashing-01-julie-legion-png.jpg amacky-art-never-stop-slashing-01-susie-legion-png.jpg amacky-art-never-stop-slashing-02-joey-legion-png.jpg

All NSS Art By: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/rAbgRG <- Amacky

Which was made for a Community event. bE only added Frank's outfit. PLEASE bE...add the rest, this is wasted potential! For a Killer & Survivor version.

Anyways, that's it guys. That's my Survivor Legion concept. Please leave Feedbacl, spread the word. Share it with friends. I would really want to see just a Sliver of a movement to happen in order to get a Survivor Legion into the game. Just.....PLEASE, look at them, look at these teenagers...they're perfect for it!!! PLEASE bE!

Comments

  • Recent news of Legion getting their own comment even furthers the reason why The Legion should also be the first Killer to be added as a Survivor!