https://clips.twitch.tv/SuccessfulDependableWaterBCouch-kYQhcvkd5fXRCo0V
One of the few bugs I hope BHVR never fixes.
Yes
@wydyadoit said:https://clips.twitch.tv/SuccessfulDependableWaterBCouch-kYQhcvkd5fXRCo0V
@wydyadoit said:
*Walks in wearing the ceremonial robes of a high priest of The Cult of the Butt*
Oh glorious Butt of Spirit Mama may you continuously grace us with your blessings and may the Devs never take you away from us
@GannTM said:One of the few bugs I hope BHVR never fixes.
@GannTM said:
They shall never fix it for the Butt will survive ALL!
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
One of the few bugs I hope BHVR never fixes.
Yes
*Walks in wearing the ceremonial robes of a high priest of The Cult of the Butt*
Oh glorious Butt of Spirit Mama may you continuously grace us with your blessings and may the Devs never take you away from us
They shall never fix it for the Butt will survive ALL!