Knight skill activation needs to be fixed asap.

Kindly,

After playing the knight for a while, there is something that needs to end.

but before that, I understand, coding pathfinding for AI that is half decent is hard and can be hard to balance if done to well ... I get that.

Having a guard actually hit a target and not whif every strikes because a survivors just "juked" them easily, can be hard to code, I get that.

There are so many issues on this Killer I won't mention here, its such a broken mess...

But for real, if there was one thing... just one thing that had to be fixed yesterday.

For the love of god an all that is holy!

Fix the darn prompt that allow us to summon those useless minions!


I cannot comprehend that in the public test servers, people mentioned that issue time and time again, its still not fixed!

There is no reason in the world that a pallet or a ledge should prevent the knight from using its basic skill! its driving me nuts!

help!

Comments

  • Its a cool post but its unrelated to the specific issue of not being able to use your power by a pallet or vaultable ledge.