Need explaination of Legions Addons

So what does "cooldown" mean in his addons description? And what are these buttons actually doing? I'm not sure, the description is kinda weird for me

Comments

  • After you get stunned from Frenzy hitting a survivor with deep wounds there is a period of time where you can't activate the ability again. This is the cooldown. Using the add on means it takes less time from when you are stunned to when your ability has recharged.

  • After you get stunned from Frenzy hitting a survivor with deep wounds there is a period of time where you can't activate the ability again. This is the cooldown. Using the add on means it takes less time from when you are stunned to when your ability has recharged.

    U mean those 4 seconds or so? Seems like a useless addon, I can't remember a single situation where I needed to frenzy again ASAP 
  • @DwightsLifeMatters said:
    Dreamnomad said:

    After you get stunned from Frenzy hitting a survivor with deep wounds there is a period of time where you can't activate the ability again. This is the cooldown. Using the add on means it takes less time from when you are stunned to when your ability has recharged.

    U mean those 4 seconds or so? Seems like a useless addon, I can't remember a single situation where I needed to frenzy again ASAP 

    Pretty sure it's the "fatigue" at the end that gets reduced. Most noticeable with Cold Dirt. I didn't realize it was affecting fatigue until after watching a few legion videos, since i kept thinking cooldown just meant the small period of time before you could just use the power again. Just do a quick comparison from 2 different legion games where one is Cold Dirt and other is no cdr reduction, atleast that is noticeable.