Should there be some new skins to celebrate Halloween Ends trilogy?

So the Michael Myers new Halloween trilogy just ended a couple of months ago, and it might be a while until we get another Halloween film.


Does anyone else think BHVR should celebrate and release a new Halloween skin for sale?


something as simple as a legendary alternate skin for Laurie, like maybe Tommy?


Maybe a new Survivor, the granddaughter of Laurie from Halloween Kills/Halloween Ends ?

or maybe Corey as a legendary skin alternate for Michael?



Just seems odd such an iconic killer franchise doesn't get anything when their films are being released.

Comments

  • Gives us Michael's burned mask from Halloween Kills and older bad ass Laurie;

    kills.jpg watm-halloween-curtis.jpg


  • I’ll take a Halloween kills look but Halloween ends was a mess and Myers himself was in it for like 15 minutes

  • The only Halloween skin I care about is sheet Myers. The rest I couldn't care less about. I'm sure people would buy the other cosmetics if they were added.

  • They could make a transparant Myers skin to reflect how much he was in the last movie

  • I'd rather not acknowledge Corey's existence tbh. I don't hate what they were trying to do in Halloween Ends I just think it was poorly done considering it was supposed to be Myers send of movie they were barely in it. I'm all for more Halloween content though especially if they say add Loomis.

  • dbd's license for halloween only covers the original movie, so anything outside of it can't be added.