Thinking about new AIW Collection
hey guys! Well... I just got wind of plans to add a new collection of AIW (Alice in Wonderland) themed skins to the DBD. And I would really like to give you an idea that I believe many will like. And that idea would be to add a legendary skin for Killer "The Knight". For him I think it would make sense to have a skin based on one of the Red Queen's Red Knights (from the live action movie). But there is a catch... The red knights use a spear as a weapon and the way they move is different from normal humans because they have a shape similar to a playing card, so if this skin can have walking animations and of attack different from the original would be of great importance to fit within that character. I know I must be one of the few people who think about this character, but I would really like to see him in the collection. If I can at least get an answer about that I would be grateful for that.
Sorry for my long text, I just wanted to be very specific with the details and sorry for being so picky with this request. I was just excited for this idea to be explored.
Comments
talking about any kinds of leaks is against forum rules. Edit your text and flag it yourself so the mods can delete this discussion